Saturday, August 3, 2013

August Stamp of the Month - A Chocolate Affair

A Chocolate Affair, doesn't that just sound yummy!! 

The August Stamp of the Month is called A Chocolate Affair.  Here is my artwork that I created using this yummy and calorie free set!  We won't talk about the chocolates that I munched on while making these cards ;o)   You can get this very stamp set for free!!  Keep reading down to the bottom to see how to get yours for free!

So I kind of copied the Close to my Heart Corporate Art Department's insert idea by using the New Designed Decor Frame to show off my Chocolate cards for you.  The "I love Chocolate" title if you will was created using the new Artbooking cartridge.  The "I love" is a cut on the cartridge and the letters for chocolate are the gorgeous new font on Artbooking.  I just love this font!
Isn't it so fun!  Now for a closer look at my cards below.


Here is my "Death by Chocolate" card!  I think the cake looks yummy enough to eat!  I used Chantillypapers, ChocolateChampagne & White Daisy cardstock, Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon  I stamped the cake with Chocolate ink & then accented the layers and top with Glitz Bronze Glitter Gel.  The scalloped rectangle the cake is stamped on was cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.


"I have never met a chocolate that I don't like".  That has so much truth for me!  Just ask my hubby, he will confirm that statement for you! ;o)  This simple little 4x4 card was made using only cardstock - White DaisyChocolate & Blush.  Oh and I cannot forget to mention the scallopy circle was cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I did also use Liquid Applique for accenting on the candy.


"Chocolate is good for you".  Well the strawberries are good for you, but don't these strawberries look very tasty?!!  This little 3x3 card was made using Chantilly papers, ChocolateBlush & White Daisycardstock and accented with the Brown Glitter Paper.


"Who needs milk?"  and "Brownie Points" cards.   Both of these 3x3 cards were made using Chantilly papers, ChocolateBlush & White Daisy cardstock and accented with the Brown Glitter Paper.  The scalloped circle on the Who needs milk card was made cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.


"Chocolate tastes as good as skinny feels".   This card is based on the Folded Focus sketch in the Wishes Card Confidence book.  On this card I used the New Huntington papers, Champagne & Chocolate cardstock and Mocha Opaques.


Would you like to create your very own Chocolaty cards?  You can order the stamp set or if you place an order of $50 you will get this stamp of the month for FREE!!  

Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam


I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love these mini cards Pam! I shared with my facebook group - they are just so darn cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete