Sunday, August 11, 2013

Artbooking - Love layout

I just realized I have not shared my first Artbooking layout with you.  Artbooking is scrapbooking made easy with this cartridge!  Everything cuts from one key & at one size, it doesn't get much easier than that!  This layout is from the handbook on page 61 and is called Together layout.  It was so stinkin' easy to cut and put together in just an afternoon and you will notice it is only made using cardstock (and a couple of the new Aqua Dots), but still very pretty!  I'm off to create a Fall Harvest one next using cardstock & the new Huntington papers.  So check back soon to see it!



Products all Close to my Heart



Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment