Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Chocolate Affair ~ August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!


Welcome to our August Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  This month's stamp from Close to My Heart is "A Chocolate Affair" and is available exclusively through your Close to My Heart consultant from August 1 - 31, 2013.  This month, you can receive this stamp set for FREE with a qualifying purchase.



If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog – Love 2 Create.   If you came from Janna's blog ~ The Creative Princess then you are in the right
place!


All supplied used by Close to my Heart


Your next stop on our "Chocolate Affair" hop is Connie's blog ~ Connie Creates 2.


Until my next post, happy crafting! 
Pam 

I love reading your comments, won't you please leave me one! :)

7 comments:

  1. Your card looks yummy. I love how you used the Liquid Applique.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the liquid appliqué frosting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea using the liquid appliqué for frosting!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun looking card,. I like the way you did the frosting on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks good enough to eat! Reminds me to drag out that liquid applique!

    ReplyDelete