Friday, July 12, 2013

July Special - Canvas Art Workshop on the Go Kit - 50% off!

The special for July is the Canvas Art Workshop on the Go Kit, regularly priced at $39.95, but in July you can get it for only $19.95!!  That is a buy it price, no qualifying purchase!!

Here is the picture provided by Corporate showing the special.


This picture shows my Canvas Art WOTG Kit that I put together in about 30-40 minutes.  I just followed the instruction in the guide included, it was so easy & fun!  And now proudly displayed in our living room! 


This last picture shows all of the fun Dimensional Elements (aka chipboard) pieces and some bling left over to use on other projects! 


I loved this kit so much I ordered myself another one & will be putting it together very soon!  If you would like to order your very own kit, go here or contact me to place your order!

Until my next post, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment