Monday, July 15, 2013

CTMH Page Protectors for Creative Memories Coverset Albums!

I just shared this video and information over on my Facebook business page, but wanted to share it with you here also.

Do you have Creative Memories albums that you are still working with but concerned because as of the end of July you will not be able to purchase their albums (coversets) and page protectors any more?  I have a Close to my Heart solution for you!  As you have heard me mention, Close to my Heart has expanded into Australia and New Zealand.  Our Corporate Executive Team is "Down Under" right now meeting the new Consultants and introducing them to the wonderful world of Close to my Heart!!

A fellow Australian Consultant Shaunna Richards created this video to show how Close to my Heart Page Protectors can be converted to fit the Creative Memories coverset albums.  I am so happy Shaunna created this video to share with us!  And oh my gosh, the cost savings she points out in the video is amazing!!  Watch the video and then you can go to my site here to order the page protectors she shows in the video.  I just love hearing her accent & could listen to her talk for hours!  I hope you enjoy her video as well.  And if you need help ordering, please contact me for assistance!




No comments:

Post a Comment