Friday, June 7, 2013

Surf's Up class layout

Here is the layout we created in class this past Monday night using Surf's Up papers.  It was a fun layout to create and the ladies really seemed to like it, so I hope you do also!  I also had a cute little chapstick/mini hand sanitizer card they could make.  We were short a few ladies with them gone out of town, but as always it was a fun night!  I am so grateful for the friendships I have made with these ladies!  I really look forward to our monthly class!


This was the layout we made using Surf's Up Workshop on the Go Kit.
Patterned Pennants, Tropical Paradise and (retired) Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp sets
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
White Daisy, Chocolate, Lagoon, Crystal Blue & Sorbet cardstock.
Goldrush & Creme Brulee inks for Pennants made into sunrays.
Goldrush & Creme Brulee inks used with Spray Pens for spritzing of sand on right page.
The layout sketch is based on Jazzy Combinations in Imagine on page 38.  I am really hoping, fingers crossed, that they bring back Imagine and all of the rest of Jeanette's sketch How-To books in the soft cover like they did Originals & Reflections!



These are pictures of the cute little cards we made.  I had seen online quite a while ago for chapstick cards, but as I was making these I looked over and saw a partially used mini hand-sanitizer sitting on the shelf & grabbed it to see if that might work also and it did.  Wish I would've thought of making these sooner because they would be perfect little teacher appreciation gifts!    We made these using Avonlea papers, Chocolate cardstock & Colonial White grosgrain ribbon. 
Stamp sets used were Casual Expressions & Perfect Fit-Birthday.

I believe this catches me up for a little bit, until my next post, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment