Sunday, June 30, 2013

New CTMH Cricut Artbooking Cartridge!

I haven't posted much on here for a few days since my August Stamp of the Month sneak peek photo, but if you have "Liked" my Facebook business page and been watching over there, you have seen more sneak peeks!  I'm excited to share that Close to my Heart has released another new & what looks to be Amazing Cricut Cartridge called Artbooking!





Artbooking, like the two past CTMH Cricut Cartridges has 700 different cuts!

With the Artbooking Bundle Collection you receive the cartridge, 3 Collection Exclusive D-size stamp sets & 3 - 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements in coordinating shapes.

More features of this cartridge are:
- 30 Double Page Themed Layouts
- 10 Themed Mini Albums (8.5x11, 8x10, 8x8, 8x6, 8x3.5, 6x6, 6x7, 5x7) 
- Full page and partial page overlays (square and rectangles) - I've seen a picture of a Christmas layout shared from Convention - Oh my gosh, it is beautiful!
- Tons of phrases
- Themed Borders, Icons & Titles
- Themed photo mats
- Font - this is my FAVORITE font so far!!

The Cricut Artbooking Collection is $99 (valued at $125)


I am offering a Pre-Order Special for the Artbooking Collection from me between now and July 31st.  Free Shipping (in the US) & no Tax (if not in state of Montana)!!  This collection will ship to you on August 1st, but in the meantime I will mail you your very own Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book to view until your collection arrives!  
Email me at pamtrostle@msn.com or pay via PayPal Buy Now button below. 

CTMH Artbooking Collection $99 (USD)
        


And now HERE are the handbook pictures!  Enjoy!!

















































































No comments:

Post a Comment