Friday, June 7, 2013

May Class layouts

The month of May certainly got away from me with end of the school year activities!  It is hard to believe another school year is over so quickly and my boys are officially 5th & 2nd graders!  I never got my monthly class layouts posted on here so I will share them with you now.  Our Hostess choose Later Sk8r papers for her month.  With me having two boys, I knew I would have fun creating with these papers!  One of the ladies only has daughters, so she wasn't as interested in creating these layouts, so she gave me her order and opted out of doing the layouts which was fine with me because I took her page kit and created a 2nd layout.  Flip the papers over, turn the pages a little and ta-da a whole new look!


This was the official class layout based on the Cherish sketch, Beauty in Repetition on page 48.  And below is the same layout with some of the papers turned over and the pages turned slightly for a different look.  Until I laid both of these layouts out to take pictures for posting them, I didn't realize that if you read them both it says "My Boys, Love the Dirt"!  Which is very true, they still do!  But my original thought process in doing both sets of pages was to use the My Boys layout for pictures of them riding their bikes on the trails behind our house with their friends.  And the Love the Dirt layout would be used for pictures of them a few years ago out playing on a dirt pile we had when we were doing some yard work.


Products used all CTMH unless noted.
Later Sk8r Workshop on the Go Kit
In Gear, Fast and Furious & Urban Alphabet stamp sets
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape
Baker's Twine Assortment - Neutral
Lagoon, Slate & White Daisy cardstock

Until my next post, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment