Friday, May 3, 2013

Dream Pop - Thanks card

This is my take on the Dream Pop Artwork Inspiration sheet "Thanks" card.


Supplies used all CTMH unless noted.
Dream Pop paper pack
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for flowers
Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphabet
Hollyhock Zipper Lace
Clear Acrylic Flower from Claire Assortment


When you receive the Dream Pop paper pack you receive an Artwork Inspiration sheet in the package also.  One of the wonderful things I love about Close to my Heart, they always share beautiful artwork with their products so you are never without inspiration!  You might have already seen some of this artwork featured on the Close to my Heart facebook page or in the video I posted a few days ago.


A little closer look, this is the Thanks card I was referring to that I recreated my way. 


Keep watching as the month goes on for more Dream Pop artwork!  To get your very own Dream Pop paper pack, go here to place your order now!  Only $35 order will get you this paper pack for $10!

Until my next post, happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment