Why not join me and I'm sure many more crafty people that night for some pajama party fun!!
Close To My Heart is teaming up with Big Picture Classes to bring you a live webcast with step-by-step instructions for making this Happy Thoughts kraft container. The FREE webcast will air Thursday, May 30 from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm (MDT). During the presentation, you’ll learn to make several projects from a variety of sponsors, including Close To My Heart’s Happy Thoughts kraft container, as the presenter walks you through the steps.
The Pajama Party class will be available for FREE at BigPictureClasses.com on May 30th. If you would like to interact on the message board, participate in live chat, post to the gallery, download handouts, or enter any contests, you will need to log in to the Pajama Party “classroom” by creating a free account on the Big Picture Classes website.
To make this project as shown the suggested products are:
- My Acrylix® Frame Flair Stamp Set (D1546)
- My Acrylix® Happy Thoughts Stamp Set (C1536)
- Chantilly Paper Packet (need 1 sheet of B&T, X7163B)
- Crème Brulee Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5754)
- Lagoon Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5762)
- White Daisy Cardstock (need 1 sheet, 1385)
- Whisper Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5929)
- Whisper Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2172)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2195)
- My Creations® Kraft Container (Z1833)
- Baker’s Twine Neutral Assortment (need 3 yards, Z1701)
- Color-Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes (Z1844)
- Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
- Corner Rounder (Z1912)
- Paper Trimmer (Z1783)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- 2" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
- 4" × 5" My Acrylix® Block (Y1012)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1790)
Okay, so you don't have all of these items or haven't purchased the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection yet? Contact me to purchase a kit - precut and pre-stamped (if needed) so you can create this along with me!
Until my next post, happy crafting!