Thursday, April 25, 2013

Monogram Note Cards

This past week our PTA held Teacher's Appreciation Week.  I am on the board as the Membership VP and it so nice to be able to honor our teachers & staff!  PTA hosted a luncheon at all 3 elementary schools.  We collected prizes from local businesses which were given out as door prizes while they ate their lunch.  We also had snacks for the staff in their break room all week.   I made personalized note cards for my sons teachers.  This was a personal "Thank You" from our family to Mrs. Scott & Ms. Hari.  Below is a picture of the note cards I made.  This only shows one set, because I forgot to snap pictures of Mrs. Scott's cards before I delivered them to her, oops!



Card were made using a rainbow of cardstock, "H" Monogram Stamp Set and Perfect Fit Frames 1 & 2 Stamp Sets.  I used Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut Cartridge for the Perfect Fit Frames & the scallop and plain circle for the monograms.  

The magazine rack holder was made using the Artiste cartridge in our school colors purple & gold & retired Thoughtful Tidings February SOTM stamp set.

Until my next post, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. The monogrammed note cards and holder are perfect for teachers' gifts! Thanks for the inspiration! Love how you made each one different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Jane, glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete