Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Love a good deal??

Do you love a good deal like I do?  That was a yes I just heard, right?  Then let me tell you about the one Close to my Heart is offering this month!  If you have ever even remotely thought of becoming a Consultant, now is your time!  Even if you have thought of joining as a hobbyist, that's when you only want to sign up to get the discount on the products you already love.  In the month of April when you sign up to be a Consultant you will receive the four Stamp of the Month stamp sets shown below, with your kit for Free!!


The stamp sets are April - My Sunshine, May - Pinwheel, June - A Flowering Bunch, & July - Sweet Life.  These alone have a value of over $70, and you will not be charged any additional shipping on the stamp sets!  Now on to the Essentials Sign Up Kit for $49, shown below.


CONTENTS OF THE NEW CONSULTANT ESSENTIALS KIT INCLUDE:

Everything to meet your crafting and career needs. Approximately $155 in retail value!
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Current Idea Books (qty. 3)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Spring/ Summer 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1123)
  • Petite Perks™ Critter Expressions Incentive Stamp Set (W2025)
  • Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements (X7163C)
  • Workshops on the Go® Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit (G1053)
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036)
  • Buttercup Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2110)
  • Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2193)
  • Spinner (Z1832)
  • My Acrylix® Wheel of Life Stamp Set (D1545)
  • My Acrylix® For a Friend Stamp Set (D1542)
  • 4" × 5" My Acrylix® Block (Y1012)
So basically you would be receiving over $225 worth of products for $49 plus shipping charges on the kit only!

Now, if you are serious about getting your new business off the ground, you will want to choose the New Consultant Masters Kit for $99, which includes everything shown in the Essentials Kit and items listed below:



NEW CONSULTANT MASTER KIT

The Master kit includes everything in the Essentials kit plus more supplies and 5 Studio J® layouts. Approximately $335 in retail value!
  • Current Idea Books (qty. 10)
  • 5 Studio J® Layouts (redeem within 3 months)
  • Hostess Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Customer Order Forms (qty. 25)
  • Spring/Summer 2013 Gathering Postcard (W1122)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
  • Spring/ Summer 2013 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1123)
  • Petite Perks™ Critter Expressions Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2025)
  • My Creations™ 6" × 6" Canvas Display (Z1818)
  • Spinner (Z1832)
  • Chantilly Complements Dimensional Elements (X7163C)
  • Workshops on the Go® Chantilly Scrapbooking Kit (G1053)
  • My Creations® Star (Z1803)
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon (Z1732)
  • Reflections® Scrapbook Program (9037)
  • Originals Card Confidence Program® (9036)
  • Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
  • Sponge (Z697)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • Buttercup Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2110)
  • Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2193)
  • My Acrylix® Glamour Uppercase Stamp Set (D1537)
  • My Acrylix® Wheel of Life Stamp Set (D1545)
  • My Acrylix® For a Friend Stamp Set (D1542)
  • 4" × 5" My Acrylix® Block (Y1012)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
So this deal is valued at over $400 in products for only $99 plus shipping!  
Please contact me with any questions you might have!  I would love to have you join my team!

Until my next post, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment