Monday, April 1, 2013

For Always - Class layouts

I just realized I never posted last month's class layouts on here using For Always!  Sorry about that!  My hostess wanted For Always and planned on using the pages for her daughter's Winter Formal Dance pictures.  This is the rainbow of beautiful cardstock all laid out for the ladies to pick their accent color from for their pages.


These were my pages I created with pictures from my sister-in-law's wedding back in '99.

Supplied used all CTMH unless noted.
For Always Workshop on the Go kit
For Always Textiles
Tulle Ribbon
Artiste Cricut Cartridge for title & accents.
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for accents.
White Daisy & Cranberry cardstock
Cranberry Ink for Direct to Paper technique.

And with the ladies approval, I took pictures of some of their pages to share with you.  Aren't they all just beautiful!  Love the different look you can achieve with this paper pack by just applying the ink direct to paper!
Layout by Kristie.

Layout by Julia.

Layout by Cheryl.

Layout by Kayleen.

Layout by Tena.


Until my next post, happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment