Monday, April 8, 2013

Chantilly - Easter Layout

My class layout for this month was made using Chantilly papers with an Easter or Spring theme.  I made my first layout using the paisley floral side of the Chantilly papers with a Cotton Candy cardstock mat of my niece hunting eggs at our house back in 2002.


The next layout I made planning on putting pictures of my boys hunting eggs this Easter.  I flipped the scalloped circle over to the green side and used Twilight cardstock for my mat.


Supplies used all CTMH unless noted.
Chantilly paper pack
Chantilly Textiles
Artiste & Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridges
Frame Flair, Easter Wishes & Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet Stamp Sets
Cotton Candy, Twilight, Buttercup & White Daisy cardstock.

Until my next post, happy crafting & happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment