Friday, April 5, 2013

Changing Product Lines - Custom Stamps


I was just recently reminded of an update from our Corporate office by a fellow Consultant, so I wanted to share this information with you, my customers.  The following was in a weekly update email regarding Changes to Product Lines.  

1. Changing Product Lines
With the release of a new Idea Book, we also strive to apprise you of key product lines that are being featured in the Idea Book for the last time. While we do not provide early notification on all products, we provide you this selected information so that you can better anticipate changes to core product lines and communicate with your customers.
The Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book is the last Idea Book the following products will be featured in:
  • Current size of My Acrylix® E-size stamp sets
  • Button Assortments
  • Brad Assortments
  • Custom Stamps (K-size stamp sets)

The Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book is live until the end of July, which is still a ways off, but I know a lot of my customers like to plan out their orders ahead of time, so I wanted to share this information with you to keep you informed!

If you do want to order any of these items before the end of the Spring/Summer catalog, please use the following links.

You can go here or click on one of the following pictures to go directly to my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment