Monday, March 18, 2013

H2H & FMS #77 Challenges

So I made this card with two different challenges in mind.  The first one being the Heart 2 Heart March Madness Spring Challenge and then I saw the Sketch #77 for Freshly Made Sketches and knew that was the sketch I was going to use to make this card.   For the H2H Spring Challenge I think of Easter, probably because of Easter falling at the end of March this year, which to me is early and will be here in a just a couple of weeks, wow can that really be?  So here is my card.


Supplies used all CTMH unless noted.
Chantilly paper pack
Chantilly Assortment
 Easter Wishes & True Happiness (retired) stamp set
 Chocolate mini pigment ink pad
 Clear Detail Embossing Powder
 Buttercup & Twilight Markers
 Orange Watercolor Pencil
Cotton Candy & Pear Inks
 Ruby, Cotton Candy, Buttercup & White Daisy cardstock.

This is the Freshly Made Sketch #77 my card is based on.


Until my next post, happy Monday & happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card Pam! Just perfect for Easter! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the little chick and the eggs stamped behind him are a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete