Wednesday, March 13, 2013

H2H Challenge - Go Green

This is a card I created for the H2H - Heart 2 Heart Challenge.  The challenge for the week is "Go Green".  That can be green for St. Patrick's Day or green as in re-purposing, recycling or reusing something.  I, of course, thought of St. Patrick's Day since it is only 4 days away.  But I also thought of a retired CTMH stamp set called So Lucky that has hearts that can be made into a four leaf clover.  And I like the "So lucky to have you" quote in this stamp set.  So I made this sweet & simple card for my wonderful hubby, that I am indeed so lucky to have!  I'm planning on making something green for my two sons next.  

I love using our newest Cricut cartridge, Artiste whenever I can.  So even though the stamp set So Lucky is retired and was out prior to the wonderful world of coordinating shapes on stamps with the Artiste & Art Philosophy cartridges, I was able to use Artiste to cut the heart shapes for the clover leaves.  And though you may not be able to see it all that well, I also used the green paper of Chantilly to cut out the hearts for the clover leaves.  Anyway, here is my card I hope you like it!



Supplies used - All CTMH unless noted.
Chantilly paper, Artiste cartridge, Stamp Sets - So Lucky & True Happiness (both retired, but favorites of mine), Dimensional Elements - Mixed Shapes, Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Epoxy Bubbles - Green, Sky cardstock, Sweet Leaf & Topiary Inks

Until next post, happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Pam, too cute. I love the grass along the bottom and the bling in the middle of the shamrock. Thank you for joining us at H2H

    Shirley - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the grass border. Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete