Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tommy - Birthday Card

Sorry I haven't posted anything recently.  As much as I have wanted to get in my craft room, it just hasn't worked out for me.  But I needed to make a masculine Birthday card to get in the mail and this is what I came up with using the new paper Tommy and the Workshop on the Go stamp set.  I pulled out my Originals Card Confidence Program How-To book, and used the Short Accent sketch on page 31.  This book was previously retired, but starting Friday Feb 1st, you will be able to purchase this How-To book again in an affordable softcover edition!  I just learned today also that this book and the Reflections softcover book are spiral bound so they will lay flat nicely when you are working on a card or layout!  I have my fingers crossed that they re-release the other How-To books in the softcover spiral bound edition also!  So here is the card I just made.


Until my next post, which I hope is sooner!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment