Monday, January 7, 2013

My Mojo Monday #275 Contest entry

I haven't submitted a card to the Mojo Monday Contest in a while, but after my families very productive weekend around our home.  I am continuing to feel productive this Monday, and found some La Belle Vie Mojo and created this card.  I hope you like it!

  

Products used - La Belle Vie paper pack, January 2013 Stamp of the Month - Happy Valentine's, Blush & Topiary Exclusive Ink Marker Sets, Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon.

And here is the sketch that my card was based on.


Until my next post, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh so very pretty. Great sketch...right?
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carole!! I know, I really liked this sketch! Now to stick to my motivation with this new year!

    ReplyDelete