Monday, January 14, 2013

Love never melts card - Freshly Made Sketches #68 & Pumpkin Spice Challenge #2

Is it snowy where you are?  If not, then here is a cute little snowman for you!
This is a card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches #68 sketch.  I hope you like it!
This post has been edited after a wonderful comment I received, so this card is now also part of the blog Pumpkin Spice Challenge #2 Snowman.  I hope some new visitors enjoy my snowy snowman card also!


Supplies used all CTMH unless noted - Flakey Friends stamp set, Blush, Indian Corn Blue & Autumn Terracotta Marker Sets, Outdoor Denim & Black Ink, Outdoor Denim ribbon, Blue & Green Sparkles Assortment, Sky & White Daisy cardstock and Snowflake Embossing Folder (Tim Holtz Alterations)  

And this is the sketch the card is based on.  Until my next post, happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Such a perfect sentiment. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    PS: We would love for you to consider turning off word verification. It is so hard to read and makes it hard for the team to comment on your lovely work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen!!

    Show my blog ignorance, didn't know that I had the word verification set up. Will have to do some searching on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow here in my neck of the woods, but I'd rather see it on your card than in my yard! Love this cute little guy! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I have this stamp set out on my desk right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute crd, Pam! I hope you will amend your post and also enter this sweet card in the snowman challenge on the Shop Pumpkin Spice blog: http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/winner-announcement-and-challenge-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Card Pam, Love the sentiment.
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Weekly Pumpkin Spice Challenge.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete