Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #69 & Whooo's Your Valentine

This is a card I made today for the Freshly Made Sketches #69.  It was made using this month's Papercrafting Month special "Whooo's Your Valentine" papers & stamp set and thinking of my love!


Supplies used all CTMH unless noted - Whooo's Your Valentine stamp set, Artiste cartridge, Silver Glitter paper, Blush, Hollyhock & White Daisy cardstock, Hollyhock & Ruby inks.

And this is the sketch the card is based on.  I hope you like it!


Until my next post, happy crafting!



9 comments:

  1. Super cute Pam! Love that glitter trim and the pretty pink papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda! I really enjoyed creating with your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Pam! I have to admit to a little jealously though as I was working with these stamps last night and I never got one example where I could get them lined up so nicely but you've made it look easy. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annette, you are too kind, thank you! It took me 3 tries to get it lined up that good and I'm still frustrated with the overlap in the middle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Valentine! Great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Valentine Pam! Love those hearts and the sentiment! The colours are perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Pam! Love the pretty colours you've used!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, this is such a cute card! Thanks for the comment on my Avonlea layouts...yes, I did hand-stitch on the circle. :)

    ReplyDelete