Monday, December 10, 2012

Monogram Stamps Video

Have you seen our adorable monogram stamps?  Watch this video to see them in use & learn more about how to add a personal touch to your artwork with the new My Acrylix® monogram stamps from Close To My Heart!

Enjoy the video & if I'm not mistaken, a sneak peek at possibly 2 new papers to debut in the Spring/Summer idea book!  The blue striped tote Monica shows & the bracket frame with the hearts on it, aren't these cute papers!  Now don't quote me on this, but we don't currently have those papers, so it is my wishful thinking!  I will know for sure in just about 2 weeks when I receive my shipment of the new Spring/Summer Idea Books!  Contact me to order the Monogram Stamps & get your copy of the new book!


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I stand corrected. Those papers are not a sneak peek of new papers. I have a fellow Consultant friend on Facebook that is on the Advisory Board and she said those are just stamped papers. Our Art Department is so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh I just asked the same question on the bulliten board. I thought they were sneak peeks too. Especially one of the cards.

    ReplyDelete