Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Scholastic - Favorite Books layout

This is the layout my ladies created last week at our monthly scrap class.  This layout was inspired by a fellow Consultant, Di Denson, check out all of her lovely artwork at Di's Stamping Room.  I made the same layout for both of my boys, to show their favorite books right now.  Caleb, my youngest son, is in first grade and really getting into reading, which I love to see.  My oldest son has always been an avid reader.  Another thing that makes me so proud.  I did not enjoy reading as a child.  I love to read now & sometimes stay awake too late reading with that thought of "just one more chapter".  It makes me really happy to see both of my boys enjoying reading.



Supplies used - Scholastic Workshop on the Go Kit, School Rocks & Trinity Alphabet stamp sets, Memo Assortment, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Colonial White Grosgrain ribbon, Outdoor Denim, Ruby & Colonial White cardstock.

Until next post, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment