Friday, November 16, 2012

Pear & Partridge - Christmas Wall Hanging

Now here is my Christmas Wall Hanging made using Pear & Partridge papers.  I knew when I made the Halloween one that I would be making a Christmas one next.  I think it turned out really pretty.  If you would like to make one of these for your own home or as a gift, let me know.  I will be selling these as a kit.  No stamping or inking required.  
$13 kit for Local Delivery or Pickup.  $18 to ship to you.

 
Products used - Pear & Partridge paper pack, My Creations Memory Showcase Accordion Album, Dimensional Elements In Color - Holiday, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon, Cranberry Baker's Twine, Pearl Opaque Gems.


And these two pictures show the Wall Hanging up close to show more detail.  I hope you like them!  And remember, let me know if you would like a kit of your own.

Until next post, happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment