Friday, November 16, 2012

Pam's Black Friday Sale

Can you believe it, Thanksgiving is only 5 days away?!  And then the much anticipated by some, dreaded by others "Black Friday" Shopping Day!  This year I am offering my very own Close to my Heart Black Friday Sale.  But with mine you don't need to stay up all night for it or be up before the sun.  Shop from the comfort of your own home.  Anytime between now and Sunday, November 25th you can take advantage of the following offers.  

If you are thinking, no I don't need anything, keep Christmas shopping for family & friends that like to craft in mind when reading this!

Place an order on my CTMH website and select the "JOIN Black Friday Sale Nov 25th" option and then you will get a FREE Gift with Purchase from me based on the subtotal of your order (see below).   Once your order is placed, I will send you an email to find out what FREE item/color you would like.  This item will ship separate from your order.

Place an order of $25 - 49.99
Receive a free Stamp Pad or Marker Set (Color of your choice)

Place an order of $50 - $74.99
Receive a free A or B size Stamp Set of your choice.  This amount also entitles you to receive the Stamp of the Month for $5 and any other stamp set for 50% off!

Place an order of $75 - $99.99
Receive a free Paper Packet or Cardstock pack of your choice.  This amount also entitles you to receive the Stamp of the Month for $5 and any other stamp set for 50% off!

Place an order of $100 - $149.99
Receive a free C or D size Stamp Set of your choice.  This amount also entitles you to receive the Stamp of the Month for $5 and any other stamp set for 50% off!

Place an order of $150 or more
Receive $25 in Rewards, plus a FREE C size Stamp Set & you will get the Stamp of the Month for free and any other stamp set 50% off!


I am also offering FREE Shipping on the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Collection or Artiste Cricut Collection.
(Please reply on this message or contact me direct to place this order, do not place order on my website because it will not honor my Free Shipping special.)

* You will also receive the "Thanks" A-sized stamp set when taking advantage of the Cricut Collection Free Shipping offer.


For everyone who places an order with me and takes advantage of "My CTMH Black Friday Sale" will be entered into a drawing for your choice of a FREE Workshop on the Go Kit.  (Winner will be notified on Tuesday 11/27)

Remember this is an exclusive offer from me and is not a Close to my Heart promotion.

Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment