Thursday, November 15, 2012

Moonlight - Halloween Wall Hanging

I realized that I didn't share this Halloween Wall Hanging on here, so here it is just about a month late!  I was inspired by fellow Consultant Melinda Everitt, you can see all of her lovely artwork here - If You Bling It.  I was going to put pictures from this year's trick or treating, then I decided to put last years pic of "Arr Pirate Family" on the first panel and continue on with this year, my Avenger Hero boys - Thor & Captain America.  I will add next years on the 3rd panel and the following on the last panel so it will be a collection of 4 years of Halloween to display for years to come.  Thank you so much Melinda for this inspiration!  I love it!  And it was so easy to create, no stamping, just paper & coordinating Complements Dimensional Elements, some ribbon & a little baker's twine.


Until my next post, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment