Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall Blessings layout

If you are on Facebook then you are probably seeing all of the posts about 30 Days of Things I am Thankful For, or something along those lines.  I've seen people doing these posts for the past couple of years but it would be 3 or 4 days into the month, so I didn't do it.  This year I remembered and started my Thankful posts.  This is a layout I made Friday of my two most precious blessings.  It is made using a retired paper pack called Dreamin'.  This was a photo shoot day at a huge park in Billings.  It has tons of huge trees with usually lots of leaves to be found, but by the time we went over there, we had had lots of wind, so there weren't as many leaves.  But I was really pleased with the photos I did get of my boys.  Love them so much!

Supplies used - Dreamin' WOTG Kit, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for title, Harvest Happiness stamp set, Designer Brads - Shimmer, Goldrush & Honey 2nd Generation stamping for background, Chocolate & Colonial White cardstock.

Until my next post, happy craftings & hug your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment