Sunday, November 4, 2012

Carving punkins layout

Yep, you read that right, I wrote "punkins" instead of pumpkins.  I do know how to spell & pronounce it correctly, but when your youngest son says it that way, you sort of pick up on it and that's what it becomes! I'm sure many of you with children can relate to that.  It's the cute things they do and say that we have to enjoy now while they are still young.  Anyway, here is a layout I made this weekend using Moonlight papers.  I have been on a creative roll with this paper pack.  I also did an adorable wall hanging too for Halloween.  I'll have to get a picture taken of it.  I still need to add some more embellishing to this page, but thought I would share it before I call it a night.  With the use of our wonderful flip flaps I have multiple pictures on this layout!  On the left page, the top photo has a flip flap added and on the right page top vertical photo has a flip flap, so this layout sketch from Imagine - Everything in Its Place on page 54 called 10 photos and with my adjustment to the sketch, I actually have 14 pictures on this layout.


Supplies used - Moonlight paper pack, Glamour Alphabet stamp set & Frightenin' Fun (retired) stamp set, Autumn Terracotta, Smokey Plum & Colonial White cardstock.

Until my next post, which will not be tonight, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment