Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Moonlight WOTG Additional Layout

I am having so much fun creating using the Moonlight Workshop on the Go Kit!  Here is the Additional Layout featured in the kit.  I made it using pictures of my youngest sons trip to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class.  I didn't stamp the fence with the owl on the right hand page like the instructions showed because I just didn't think it went with my pictures that well.  But I did add the Color Ready Arbor Wooden Shapes pumpkin below the journaling and stamped directly on the pumpkin with the Abundance stamp set, then inked the edges of the pumpkin with Goldrush ink and I think it turned out really cute!  

And did you happen to notice, on my title, I used the new "Swipe Hype" technique?  This is the technique Monica & Kristine showed in the My Craft Channel video back on Sept 11th.  

I'm working on some other pages to complete the pumpkin patch visit and will be posting those soon.  So until that post, happy crafting!


Supplies used - Moonlight Workshop on the Go kit, Haunted Assortment, Color Ready Arbor Wooden Shapes, Slate, Goldrush & Colonial White cardstock & Black Ink.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you added an additional photo spot to your sweet layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I take way too many pictures and usually can't settle on what the sketch shows!

    ReplyDelete