Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Moonlight & Spellbound Halloween layout

It's October, so of course that means Halloween is just around the corner.  I am reminded of this almost daily by my youngest son.  On Monday night we had our monthly scrap class and this is the layout that the ladies made.  The layout is based on the Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 how to book Pattern 12.  This is also the layout featured in the Moonlight Workshop on the Go Kit.  All CTMH products used unless noted.


Moonlight Workshop on the Go Kit, Spellbound Workshop on the Go Kit, Smokey Plum, Black, Slate & Sunset cardstock, Artiste Cricut Cartridge, Creepy Creatures stamp set, Mini Pigment Pad sets - Black, Clear Detail Embossing Powders, Bakers Twine - Neutral Assortment (Black), Harvest Assortment (Autumn Terracotta)

Until my next post, happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout and your blog. So I've nominated you for a Liebster award. Check out my blog to see how to accept the award. scrappinwithphyllis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout and the pirate photos!! Reminds me of my oldest son when he was little. He wore his pirate outfit EVERYWHERE!! We lived in England and kids didn't wear "fancy dress" to restaurants like you might see here, but we let him. Silly Americans!! Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me!!

    ReplyDelete