Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pop up birthday cards

Here are a couple of pop up birthday cards I made recently.  I saw them posted on our team site and Debbi Fournier shared her instructions for the inside with us.  The first card was made using Clementine papers, Creme Brulee & Colonial White cardstock, Cocoa grosgrain ribbon & the Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set.



The second card was made using Dakota papers, Crystal Blue & Colonial White cardstock, Colonial White grosgrain ribbon & the Card Chatter - Birthday Stamp Set.  I just thought these were too cute!  I hope you like them also!



Until my next post, happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards made with 2 of my favorite packs from this book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Casandra!! I just loved this card when I saw it on the Northern Stars site! Now I'm off to try the triple layered ones I keep seeing.

    ReplyDelete