Sunday, September 23, 2012

Latest Artwork

So I've been busy creating recently but not posting all of my creations, so here it goes in no particular order.

 
This is the Scroll Album WOTG Kit. 

 
Here is the Scholastic WOTG Kit layout.  I knew when I saw this paper pack at Convention and the kit layout, that I would be making this layout for my oldest son going into 4th grade.

And yes, I did make 2 of them, you are not seeing  double.  I had to make the very same layout for my youngest son starting 1st grade this Fall.

This layout was made using Pear & Partridge papers, Merry & Bright stamp set, Bohemian stamp set, Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for the tree accent, and Cranberry Baker's Twine.

This was a super cute and simple birthday card that I lifted from a fellow Consultant that is on our Northern Stars team out of Michigan, Jessica Johnson using the It's Your Day stamp set & August SOTM as well as the Artiste Cricut Collection for the banner and medallion.

This I'm ashamed to mention is a class layout that we did back in June and I never posted a picture on here! Another one I lifted from a fellow Consultant, Niccole Sather-Kulig.  The layout is from the Cherish How-To book, Pleasing Paradigm shown on pages 94 & 95.


The two pictures above are one of the layouts we made while at Convention using Clementine papers and an exclusive Convention stamp set we received while there.  The top picture shows the layout with the flip flaps closed and the bottom one with them open.

This is another layout we created while at Convention using Flirty papers and the 1 1/4" circle punch to make the adorable circle/square accents.  They were a little time consuming but turned out so neat!

This is another layout we created while at Convention using Clementine papers, Irresistibles Houndstooth Alphabet, Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes & again that exclusive Convention stamp set.

Here is an adorable magazine rack card holder I made using the new Artiste Cartridge & Avonlea papers to hold the cards I made using the Avonlea Cardmaking WOTG Kit.

I could not resist making these cute strawberries & holder using the new Artiste Cartridge and Pear & Partridge papers, after I saw fellow Consultant Pamela O'Connor post them on her blog.

Ready for Christmas?  I partially am with this new Advent Calendar WOTG Kit.  I did add some White Daisy cardstock to make my numbers on the boxes pop a little more, but other than that I followed the instructions included and wala, ready for Christmas!

Until my next crafty post, which should be soon, happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment