Monday, September 24, 2012

Flirty as Girlie & Fall!

Here are 2 layouts with 2 different looks but both made using Flirty papers.  I have to admit when I first saw these papers at Convention, I thought "Wow, this is a flashback to the 70's"!!  I could completely see myself back in the 70's in some bright & bold colored pants of these same colors, ahhh!



Both of these layouts are based on Pattern 2 in the Make it from Your Heart Volume 1 How To book.  I just flipped the floral print over to the Goldrush leaf/vine design and added some Barn Red cardstock to the mix and tada a totally different look!

On the Smile layout, I used Flirty paper pack, added some Hollyhock cardstock, Keepsake Alphabet stamp set, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the flowers with Pearl Opaque Adhesive Gems for the centers.

On the Fall layout, as mentioned I just flipped the floral print over for the Goldrush leaf design, added some Barn Red cardstock, used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the various leaves & acorns stamped with Harvest Happiness stamp set, I also used Fall Harvest stamp set & the September Stamp of the Month Fall Favorites stamp set for the title & the adorable scarecrow.  I can't wait to add some Fall pictures to this layout real soon.  This is my favorite time of the year, cooler weather, leaves turning beautiful colors! 

Until my next post, happy crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment