Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sonoma - Mom & Me layout

It was brought to my attention that I did not post my layout from last month's class.  I knew I had posted it on Facebook, but found that it was buried in a comment on there and hard to find.  So I just wanted to share it on here.  My hostess requested this paper pack with a family theme and after losing my Dad the previous month, it was an emotional night for me at class.  Part of why I love my ladies so much, they are my customers, but also I consider my close friends as well and I was able to just be myself with them!  It will take me a while to be able to create a similar layout of me and my Dad, but I think this one turned out beautifully of me and my Mom!  Love and honor your family & friends while you can!!


2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty. I have been following your blog for a while now and thought that I would give you my blog address and see if you would want to follow me...thanks

    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Robin!! I am now one of your followers of some beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete