Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One Fine Day layout

As I am preparing for my New Product Open House that I am holding on Thursday night, I am continuing to finish working on my Convention projects along with many other items.  This is one of our create and take layouts..  I wasn't sure what pictures I would be using and then I thought of the picture my stepmom took of my youngest son and I laying on our bed while she and my dad were her for a visit.  I remembered I had on a red top and thought it might work well on this page.  Then looking for another picture although some of the colors don't match perfectly, the one of Caleb laughing while Grandpa was holding him, it was very fitting for the layout - One Fine Day!  One fine day indeed!!


3 comments:

  1. Please accept this Liebster Award.

    I admire your work and your blog. You truly deserve this recognition.

    Please visit my blog to pick you "award" badge and to view the rules.
    www.keepthosescissorsflying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete