Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dakota - Black Hills Vacation layout

This is the layout my class made last night.  My hostess, Kristie had seen my blog postings from Convention and picked Dakota papers for her Black Hills Vacation pictures.  My family is planning a trip there also before school starts, so I now have my layout ready to just add pictures upon our return.  Gotta love that!  This layout is from the new Make It From Your Heart Volume 1, Pattern 9 on page 22.

Supplies used all CTMH
Dakota papers
Cricut Art Philosophy & Artiste Cartridges
Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Pacifica, Chocolate & Colonial White cardstock
Pearl Opaques Gems

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! That's a huge plus to have a layout created ahead of time. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Casandra! Yep, love that I will be able to place my pics right on there. And know the orientation doesn't hurt either for taking pics, ha!

    ReplyDelete