Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Avonlea Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit

I am so excited and just wanted to share with you!  I just finished the Avonlea WOTG Cardmaking Kit.  This kit comes with the materials needed, kit-exclusive accessories, and the instructions to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs, shown below).

Well that leaves you with enough scraps to complete more.  See the following picture which shows you what I was able to create by adding just a couple sheets of Colonial White cardstock!  18 additional cards!!  I grabbed my new Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1 book.  This is a book of "Beautiful patterns inspired by Jeanette Lynton".  This book includes 16 two-page layout patterns, two single-page layouts patterns, as well as 12 different card patterns.  Can you find the card patterns I used?


And look at the supplies I still have left after all of that creating!!  I could probably cut a few more card bases and still keep going!  So please don't think if you see the Avonlea Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit listed in the catalog for $29.95 for 15 cards isn't a deal!  If you just made the 15 cards, that is $2/card, still better than a store bought card.  But with all of my extra cards I made, I'm at .91/card, WOW!!

Contact me to get your Avonlea Cardmaking Workshop on the Go Kit or the Make It From Your Heart book!

1 comment:

  1. Well said! The best part is that we still have a great stamp set to use again and again. :)

    ReplyDelete