Saturday, July 21, 2012

New Home Decor WOTG kits video

Oh my goodness, all the fun things I got to see and create while at Convention!!  I got home from Convention and had a day of rest and then had my sister-in-law and her family here for a visit.  So I haven't had a chance to even touch all the fun new stuff I brought home from Dallas or update some info on here.  I will get to doing that in a bit.  But I did just log on to my Close to my Heart Corporate site and see a video they posted about the New Home Decor Workshop on the Go kits that are in the new Autumn/Winter catalog and wanted to share it with you!  I have the Scroll Album from a Creative class, but not the Advent Calendar, yet!  Can't wait to get that one!!  Enjoy the video & contact me to get your hands on the new catalog/Idea Book!



No comments:

Post a Comment