Friday, July 27, 2012

More Convention Day One Photos!

After our morning General Session and having lunch and drooling over the new Idea Book & seeing all of the  new products in it, we were on to our first Creative Class.  Below is looking towards my left and some of the wonderful ladies on my team - Sarah, Rebecca, Traci, Jessica & Kristin.  The next is myself and 2 of my roomies - Karen & Alicia.  The other 3 photos were looking around the room at all of the busy scrapping ladies!!  







Next we had the option to stay in the Creative Class to work on my projects or to go to Kristine's Business Class.  You can see I chose to attend her class.  She is so stinkin' adorable!  Her class was called "Have your cupcake and eat it too!"  We learned more details about our wonderful new products.  And afterwards my roomies and I got our picture taken with Kristine!  Then we lost Karen for a while and only the 3 of us (Myself, Meredith & Alicia) did some photo op pictures with hats & wanted signs.




No comments:

Post a Comment