Friday, July 27, 2012

Final Day of Convention

Our final day of Convention started off with Extravaganza classes.  These are 8 individual classes showcasing our 8 new paper packs and the new Artiste cartridge.  If you haven't been to my Facebook page yet, you really need to go see all of the beautiful artwork pictures that I posted in my Convention 2012 photo album on there.  Here is the link to my page.  This is a small sampling of just some of the artwork we saw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I won the center box at this class!!  Yea me!  At each class the teachers did a giveaway and I knew the correct new colors and won this!  My boys loved the strawberry & banana flavored marshmallow candy inside the box!
 

Isn't this just pretty!!  Made using Dakota papers.  Are you watching the Olympics starting tonight?  We are!   Go Team USA!!
 


 

While walking between classes, myself and Karen got to visit with Monica and get our pictures taken with her!  She is such a sweet, kind, & genuine person!  

During our Closing Session/Crop, there was a game of Deal or No Deal played.  And the first contestant was none other than our team's very own Rebecca Cross!  



These were pictures from the "Ask Jeanette" part.  I really enjoy hearing her answers to our questions.

This was when Rachel, Jeanette's daughter came on stage to present her with the Idea Book "Yearbook" that we as Consultants were invited to sign a message for Jeanette.  I stood in line for a while & got to visit with Rachel to sign my message for Jeanette.

After the General Sessions were over, we broke for dinner and then returned for the closing crop.


 
Yep another food picture!  This was so yummy!

This was another team photo, these were of all of us there with the special made team shirt.

Another fun picture with great friends, Stefanie, Karen & Alicia.

Here we are busy crafty ladies!!



And that funny lady Mary LOVES the smell of a new stamp set!

We finished up the night with some fun line dancing!
Just love that I'm part of this company!  How many VPs do you know that are out on the dance floor with their employees?  Yep, that's Monica in the front in the black cowboy hat.  Kristine was out there with us too later!



Next year's Convention will be held at Disney World in Orlando!  I'm looking forward to it and another fun family vacation too!  





No comments:

Post a Comment