Friday, July 27, 2012

Convention Day 2

Are you ready for more??  I took tons of pictures and now that my life has slowed down some and gotten somewhat back to normal, I'm excited to share these with you!   Day two of Convention's General Session started with our Keynote Speaker, Stacy Julian.  She is an amazing person - speaker, mother, scrapbooker, and the visionary founder of Big Picture Scrapbooking (BPS).  Many years ago she was a D.O.T.S. Consultant, so as she said, it was like coming home to speak to us.  She had us really thinking about our why we do this, laughing with her & crying.  We could then go to a Meet & Greet with her afterwards.  Those pictures of me visiting with her are below also. 






If you haven't already seen the video of hers that I shared on my Facebook page, I will share it here also, but grab some Kleenex to have handy, the song is a tear jerker!

This is a link to Stacy's blog with the video. in case it will not play for you.

Next it was on to seeing some beautiful artwork for the Silent Auction for Operation Smile before attending Brian's Business Class on Studio J.








And I ran into Rochelle & Lori while admiring the artwork, so we had to snap a picture!



Later that night was our Awards Banquet.   This is my 2nd upline, Dana Swadling with her Star on the Close to my Heart Walk of Fame.  Isn't she lovely!!  


Myself & my good friend Stefanie. 
My roommates - Alicia, Meredith, Karen & Myself.
Around our table photos.
 
 

 

 

Our very yummy dinner & dessert.  Yes, us scrapbookers take pictures of our food even! 

Our VPs on stage, Brian Holman, Monica Wihongi & Kristine Widtfeldt.


YEA!  I can say that I proudly stood when they called for Masters & Phd Graduates for this!!

 The Texas Tenors were our entertainment during dinner.




No comments:

Post a Comment