Friday, June 29, 2012

Cruisin' Class Layout

I keep getting behind on my posts and for that I am sorry!  But I have had some things happen in life recently that took priority over my craftiness.  Below is the layout we made in my monthly class for June using the Cruisin' paper pack.  The pictures on my layout were taken in Williams, AZ on Route 66 of a really neat Gas Station Museum and a Bar & Grill.  We stayed in Williams for our family vacation to the Grand Canyon a couple of years ago.  The layout itself is the Pleasing Paradigm sketch pgs 94 & 95 from the Cherish book.  I was inspired by a fellow Consultant Niccole Kulig.

Supplies used all CTMH unless noted
Cruisin' Workshop on the Go
Black, Cranberry, Juniper & White Daisy cardstock
Adventure USA stamp set
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
Cranberry embossing powder & JoAnn's blue embossing powder
Bottle Caps

No comments:

Post a Comment