Monday, May 21, 2012

Victory & Roar! layout

I just realized I didn't post my monthly class layout on here yet!  As I've shared before I let my Hostess of the month pick out the paper pack we will be using and if they have a theme in mind I'll create something with that in mind.  Well this month Tena wanted to use Victory papers with the adorable Roar! stamp set.  She has an adorable little boy that is getting ready to turn 1 and she wanted to create something fun and cute for his birthday using these.  I used my layouts for a day trip we did to Bozeman to the Museum of the Rockies which was coincidentally on my son's 5th birthday.  We and had his birthday party later that weekend.  Here is my layout.
Supplies used
Victory paper pack
Roar! stamp set
AP cartridge for title
Olive & Colonial White cardstock
Spray pen with Bamboo, Olive & Grey Wool inks.
Durable Studs - Square
Hemp
Vellum
Flip Flaps for multiple pictures

Until next post... happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment