Friday, May 18, 2012

Dotty for You layout & H2H Scrapbooking Challenge

I knew when I saw the Dotty for You paper pack just what I would use the big circle paper for, the pictures of my boys playing with bubbles at Grandpa & Grandma's.  I just had not taken the time to stop and put the layout together.  Then I saw the latest Heart 2 Heart Scrapbooking Challenge sketch and knew that would be the layout.  Don't you love when you see something and just know how it is going to come together?  I do!

Here is the H2H sketch.

And here is my layout using this sketch.  I did add an extra picture, but I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I used the Dotty for You paper pack, Sunset cardstock for my matting & cut vellum into circles using the AP cartridge & inked the edges with Sky ink to give them the bubble look.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love how you used the sketch and added the vellum bubbles. Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete