Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Superhero Class layout

Sorry I'm behind on posting some of my recent craftiness!  This is the class layout from last month using Superhero papers.  I started out thinking of doing the layout of one or both of my boys.  But as my ladies know, by the time they arrive at class I've usually added to or tweaked my layout a bit!  This is the picture I emailed them before class.
Supplies used all CTMH unless noted
Superhero Workshop on the Go
Cardstock - Cranberry, Sky, Moonstruck
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Comic Badge Buttons
Spray Pen with Moonstruck reinker




And this is my actual layout by the time they arrived to class.  I like to have pictures on my pages when they arrive, although it doesn't always work out like that.  But these pictures popped into my head and I had to change the title around just a bit.  My wonderful hubby, our Super Hero!!









A close up showing the spritzed background and the holes poked in the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment