Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Class Layout

This is the layout for my monthly class that was held Monday night using a Family theme.  I have some pictures in mind for this layout, I just need to reprint them in a Black & White or Sepia tone.  The layout is from the Imagine How To book, the layout is Follow the Lead.  The left page calls for a large 8x10 and a 4x4.  I am thinking I will put 2 - 4x6s on that large mat, which is why I put the "The Love of Family is the greatest blessing" accent in the middle.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the two sentiment shapes on the left page.  The sentiments came from the Family Love (D1506) stamp set and is not marked for a cartridge shape, but that's what I love about the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, you can play around with all of the different shapes on the cartridge to find the one that works!

Supplies used all CTMH unless noted.
Stella paper (colonial white with olive accenting) & Sonoma papers.
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Stamp Sets - Baroque Alphabet, Family Love & Potential (March SOTM)
Colonial White & Olive brads
Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon
Canvas Badge Buttons

1 comment:

  1. Pam, what a beautiful layout for Family. I love what you did here. Thanks for the inspiration.
    I left you a blog award over at my blog. Check it out at www.clearlystamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete