Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sneak Peek - Would you like the Art Philosophy Collection for Free?

This is a Sneak Peek for the March Campaign.  Do you love Close to my Heart like I do??  Would you like to start your own business?  Work your own hours?  Make you own money?  Or maybe you are more of a hobbyist that would love to buy Close to my Heart products at a 22% discount?  Then March is your month! Corporate just announced our March special, it is for everyone that signs up to be a Consultant in the month of March will receive the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection for FREE!!   If you already own the Art Philosophy Collection then you can choose to receive $100 in select product credit instead.  That's $410 worth of product for only $99!!  So if you have been considering becoming a Consultant, now (well in 7 days) is the time.  I would love to have you join my team!!  Contact me or on March 1st go here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment