Thursday, November 17, 2011

Typeset - Homecoming Parade layout for Monthly Scrap Class

Tuesday night was my monthly scrap class with a wonderful group of ladies.  I thoroughly enjoy this night!  As I might have shared on an older post, whoever is the Hostess of the month, I let them choose their paper pack and a layout theme.  This month Cheryl chose a Homecoming theme.  We made it to the Homecoming parade this year but not the game, so I used those pictures on my layouts.  In my group of ladies, we range from moms with newborns to Grandmas, so I knew not everyone would have Homecoming pictures to use.  Typeset is a great paper pack to be used for school pictures as well.  And as moms, we all have school pictures of our own kiddos or of grandkids.

The first layout below is mine with pictures.  The additional layouts are layouts I laid out on my craft table to snap pics of to email to my ladies, to give them an idea of what they can create in class.  I used the Bulk papers available to Consultants and a few other sheets from a Level 2 pack.  Also the 3 of the coordinating cardstock colors - Creme Brulee, Juniper & Vineyard Berry.  Just gotta love Close to my Heart's B&T Duo papers that have a different design on the front and back, makes for so many options!
 All supplies used are CTMH
Typeset papers
Cardstock - Creme Brulee, Juniper, Vineyard Berry
Stamp Sets - Cherish the Day (Nov SOTM), Pennant Alphabet, Choo-Choo Train (retired) & 1st and 10 (retired)
Art Philosophy Cartridge for ticket & pennants
Milepost Shapes
Embroidery Floss

 This is the same layout prior to pictures added.
 Using Vineyard Berry cardstock.
 Using Juniper cardstock and a different sheet of Typeset paper.  Also created a Back to School pennant.
Using Vineyard Berry cardstock and flipping the B&T paper over.  Also used the "abc" Zip Strip on the right page.
Using Juniper cardstock and flipping the original notebook paper look B&T.

Again gotta love CTMH B&T's!!  All the options & versatility!

No comments:

Post a Comment