Saturday, October 15, 2011

Mischief - Autumn is in the Air layout

Here is another class layout.  This one was just from earlier this week.  We started a new rotation on Tuesday night.  It was a larger group of ladies this time, some were from the last rotation continuing on, and some were new people that I met either at the Craft Fair or the Crop for the Cure.  It was a fun night!  Below is the layout they made from class.  I love this time of the year all of the changing colors & the cooler weather!  Part of the accents were inspired by another talented Consultant Carol Labuski.  I can't get into this paper pack being used for  Halloween, so as you've seen in another post, I like to use it for Fall!

This first picture shows the layout before pictures and before I was done embellishing it.

This shows my layout with pictures added.  I took pictures around town of the changing colors.  I wanted one large picture for the left page, but I decided to use 2 pictures instead.  These were taken up on the rims by the airport in Billings, looking out across the town as the leaves are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment