Saturday, October 15, 2011

Dreamin' - Love makes a house a home layout

I have been bad lately, well not so much bad, as just busy!  I've did my first Craft Fair, which was fun and just this past weekend I did the Billings Clinic Crop for the Cure, which was lots of fun!  I will be attending this event again in the future!  I've also been helping out a lot at my boys' schools.  But this is the class layout that we did in September.  It is made using Dreamin' papers and of course the wonderful Art Philosophy cartridge for the tree.  I have to give proper credit where credit is due...  my grandma upline, the ever so talented Sheri Rottler is my inspiration on this one.  I saw this layout on Sheri's facebook page and knew I would be lifting it!   And then my hostess for the month requested we do something with Home.  She is in the process of building her home.  I had something else in mind also using the Cricut cartridge with a home on it, but I let her pick between that idea and this page layout.  You can see what won out!  Everyone thought it was very cute, so thanks Sheri!! ;o)

1 comment: